Screening & Program Schedule
SCROLL DOWN for the
2011 Screening Schedule & to purchase tickets!
General Public Admission:
- $6.00 for children (2-16) and $9.00 for adults.
- Individual tickets for weekend screenings can be purchased at the box office 30 minutes prior to a screening or via the CICFF website through Ticketweb.
- The ONLY way to guarantee seating is to pre-purchase through Ticketweb.
- All seating is general admission.
- Facets Patron Circle members receive FREE admission when they present membership card at Box Office.
Seating can be very limited. Individual seating is only guarenteed with advance purchase through Ticketweb. Please know that additional fees will apply when purchasing through Ticketweb. Regular admission prices only available through Ticketweb. No refunds or exchanges.
To purchase through Ticketweb, click on the Ticketweb logo for the corresponding screening, workshop, or event in our online schedule, visit the Ticketweb website at www.ticketweb.com or call Ticketweb to purchase tickets by phone at 1-866-468-3401.
Anne Bustamante, Group Screening Coordinator
773-281-9075 ext. 3009
- Tickets are $6.00 per child for groups of 25 or more. For groups fewer than 25, the cost is $7.00 per child.
- Group leaders and chaperones attend for free! There must be at least one chaperone per every 30 children. Additional fees may apply if student:chaperone ratio exceeds 10:1.
- Concessions (small popcorn & soda) are available at Facets and must be ordered in advance.
Symbols will be used to mark programs that contain mild profanity (P), mild violence (V), or mature themes (M). The “M” symbol is similar to a PG rating. Insert P, M & V symbols.
SUBTITLES, NO PROBLEM!
Professional actors will read the English subtitles aloud for programs for kids 8 years old and under. The sound from the film will be audible while subtitles are read.